Prepare the hearts of the People for Worship and Prayer
Corporate Prayer (Repentance, Peace & Unity) – Hank Rodriquez
Solo – Lori
Solo – Hank
Corporate Reading of the 19 Points of Repentance
1. We have neglected evangelism.
2. We have failed to reclaim those who have strayed.
3. We have withheld or misdirected our tithes and offerings.
4. We have neglected church attendance.
5. We have left our first love, Jesus.
6. We are guilty of spiritual apathy.
7. We have failed to lovingly confront those who are in error.
8. We have been lukewarm in our commitment.
9. We have failed to give appropriate praise to God, and robbed Him of glory
10. We have lacked fear of the Lord.
11. We have failed to take the consequences of sin seriously.
12. We have trusted in our own strength to do God’s work.
13. We have failed to pray as we should and have neglect our Sunday morning gathering.
14. We have failed to give respect to church leaders.
15. We are guilty of murmuring, complaining and gossip.
16. We have failed to expect God to do great things (healings and miracles).
17. We have failed to worship in the expectation of meeting God.
18. We have not properly discipled new converts.
19. We have not lived holy lives distinct from the world.
IN RECOGNITION OF THESE SINS, WE REPENT AND ASK YOUR FORGIVENESS AND RESTORE OUR FELLOWSHIP WITH YOU.
Corporate Closing Prayer
Psalm 51 verses 1-10 (Create a clean heart) – Drew Mcangus
Numbers 6 verses 24-26 (Priestly Blessings) – Grady Summers